The Stubby Flow Tee Series of lubricators from Wellmaster Canada offers significant economical benefits to clients. Through its innovative design, and 2-piece main body, the Stubby Flow Tee lowers manufacturing costs by using an industry standard welding procedure to attach the API-6A compliant flange to the main body.
All Stubby Series Lubricators are compatible to existing API-6A Cross Blocks and Flow Tee Well Head configurations and offer a long-lasting durable solution to your plunger lift program.
KEY FEATURES & Benefits
- Designed & Manufactured in Canada
- All meterial meet NACE and low temp requirements
- Full traceability & QA/QC inspections for welding & assembly
- Pressure tested to 150% of designed working pressure
- All welding performed y an ABSA facility under controlled procedures
- Engineering stamped FEA analysis fro plunger impact
- Individual serial numbering
- HSN O-rings for long-lasting durability
- Internal Plunger Catch available
- Can utilize Trip Rods
R24 INLET X R24 OUTLET Flow Tee
5000PSI AND 10,000PSI OPTIONS
Other models/variations available upon request.