The Flow Tee Drop-In Series of lubricators from Well Master Canada offers significant economic benefits to clients. Through its innovative design, and 2-piece main body, the Drop-In Flow Tee lowers manufacturing costs by using an industry-standard welding procedure to attach the API-6A compliant flange to the main body.
All Drop-In Series Lubricators are compatible with existing API-6A Cross Blocks and Flow Tee Well Head configurations and offer a long-lasting durable solution to your plunger lift program.
FLOW TEE DROP-IN LUBRICATOR KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Designed & Manufactured in Canada
- All materials meet NACE and low temp requirements
- Full traceability & QA/QC inspections for welding & assembly
- Pressure tested to 150% of designed working pressure
- All welding performed by an ABSA facility under controlled procedures
- Engineering stamped FEA analysis for plunger impact
- Individual serial numbering
- HSN O-rings for long-lasting durability
- Internal Plunger Catch available
- Can utilize Trip Rods
R24 INLET X R24 OUTLET Flow Tee
5000PSI AND 10,000PSI OPTIONS
Other models/variations available upon request.