INNOVATIVE, ENERGY ABSORBING, DURABLE ELASTOMER SPRING
The Super-E Spring is specially formulated with TecsPak®, a thermoplastic elastomer which is cost effective and an excellent solution to eliminating spring breakage. It’s also safer and 20 times more durable than polyurethane.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Designed as a direct replacement for steel or alloy metal springs
- Upgrade available on Well Master lubricators when purchased new or as a retrofit
- Resistant to oil and gas as well as CO2 and H2S which cause breakage of steel springs
- Proprietary design does not expand on compression, eliminating hoop stress failures of lubricator caps
- Non-linear dynamic impact absorption
- Abrasion resistant and resistance to cut growth up to 500,000 cycles
- Maximum operating temperature is 150°F
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES
2-3/8″, 2-7/8″; Other sizes available upon request.