ECONOMICAL TIMER WITH PRESSURE OVERRIDE
- Designed to withstand extreme conditions for plunger lift system control.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Proven to function reliably in temperatures as low as -20 degrees C.
- Type 4 Powder Coated Steel (Dust Proof/Splash Proof)
- Powered by rechargeable battery and solar panel, operating for a long period of time on a single charge
- Protected by a rugged water-tight fiberglass reinforced polyester encolser with a locking door hatch
- Features several pre-punched ports to provide a variety of options for solenoid and wiring connector locations
- Three sensor inputs for plunger arrival sensor, Line or Tubing Pressure input
Model 550 Size and Specifications
|Operating Temp.||-20°C to +70°C (0°F to +160°F)|
|Battery||6 V, 4.5 Ah|
|Solar Panel||6 V, 1.1 W|
|Standby time||3+ Months1|
|Arrival Sensor||Well Master Plunger Arrival Sensor|
|Cycle History||Last 25 Plunger Cycles|