SHOCK ABSORBING PLUNGERS
- Used where no downhole stop or spring assembly is installed
- Effective against paraffin, salt and scale producing wells
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Self-contained bumper spring eliminates the need for a downhole stop
- No-Go shoe has cutter to remove salt, scale and paraffin
- Economical solution compared to conventional spring assembly
- Eliminates the need for servicing of downhole spring
- No downhole restriction of conventional spring
AVAILABLE IN THREE STYLES
- Solid body with patented high-lift rib design (2-3/8″ and 2-7/8″)
- Standard Dual Pad with oversize pads (2-3/8″ and 2-7/8″)
- Long life XceL Dual Pad (2-3/8″ only)
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING SIZES
2-3/8″, 2-7/8″; Other sizes available upon request.
Integral Bumper Spring Pogo Plungers Sizes and Specifications
|Part No.||Outside Tubing Dia. (in.)||Nominal Inside tubing Dia. (in.)||Nominal Tubing Weight (lbs. /ft.)||Plunger Length (in.)||Nominal Plunger Dia. (in.)||Plunger weight (lbs.)|
|Requires Standard API Seating Nipple:||1.781″ No-Go on 2 3/8″ tubing2.313″ No-Go on 2 7/8″ tubing|
|Materials of Construction:||Constructed of hardened and electroless nickel plated steel for sweet gas service|
PLUNGER FALL RATE CALCULATOR APP AVAILABLE FOR iPHONE
Designed to make well optimization a lot easier and more efficient by calculating the plunger fall rate, the rate at which the Well Master plunger is falling through gas and liquid.
Download the Plunger Fall Rate Calculator app by simply scanning the QR code.