THE WORKHORSE FOR WELL CLEANUP
- solid plunger Ideal for wells that produce sand, paraffin, and coal fines or wells with tight spots.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS OF SOLID CLEANOUT PLUNGER
- Spin-cleaning flutes work on cutting debris
- One piece, solid design makes the cleanout plunger durable and economical
- Wide and deep grooves help move large amounts of solids while trapping gas to maximize seal
- Undersized O.D. and slightly shorter length to enable the plunger to pass thru tight spots or slight bends
- Solid plunger is Uniquely crafted from hardened steel and zinc plated for superior durability
The Solid Cleanout Plunger Size and Specifications
|Part No.||Outside Tubing Dia. (in.)||Nominal Inside tubing Dia. (in.)||Nominal Tubing Weight (lbs. /ft.)||Plunger Length (in.)||Nominal Plunger Dia. (in.)||Plunger weight (lbs.)|
|Materials of Construction:||Constructed of hardened alloy steel and clear zinc plated to resist corrosion
*Available in 17-4 Stainless Steel. Add H to part number.