SUMMARY OF JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Account Representative (Account Rep) is an entry-level sales role and the face of Well Master to our customers. This exciting and critical role is responsible for servicing customers in their assigned area. The Account Rep, working with the other members of the sales team, achieves assigned sales targets in line with the company vision and values. The Account Rep implements plans to service the customer base in the region and educates customers and potential customers on plunger lift solutions.
REPORTING TO: Directly to the Regional Sales Manager Indirectly to the Director of Sales and Marketing
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively maintains, retains and builds customer base by developing long-term relationships and educating on the benefits of Well Master products and services
- Executes action plans and sales projects
- Calculates quotations and completes sales tickets
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management tools to record / maintain customer contact data and track customer progress
- Travels to visit customers daily to deliver products to stock consignment inventory locations and fulfill sales orders
- Participates in sales meetings and continuing education to strengthen product knowledge and improve sales techniques
- Conducts cycle counts and maintains accurate inventory at all locations within assigned region
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Company-provided Disability and Life Insurance
- 401-k Match
- Vacation and 5 personal days
- Technical product and sales skills training
- A great work culture!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND REQUIRED ABILITIES:
A successful Account Rep will be customer-focused and service-driven with a passion for working with customers and other members of the Well Master team.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Professional presence and ability to connect, cultivate, and create lasting relationships with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Highly organized and self-directed
- Ability to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive attitude and strong leadership skills
- Strong communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- Business-to-business sales and/or technical sales
- customer service experience preferred
- Oil & Gas sales experience is a plus
- Maintenance of a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record required